"Find the Flower that Blossoms"

"Find the Flower that Blossoms"
The Must read for 2011!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Where do we go from here?

Now that my first novel is completed, I'm focused on building my speaking/presenting business. The name of this business is Honoring the Ancestors with Correct Information (HACI). I admire, respect, and have been heavily influenced by ancestors such as Malcolm X, Huey P. Newton, Che Guevera, Ruby Doris Robinson, and many others. These people risked their lives, and even died, to build a better world. Now I have the privilege of building this business by talking about and helping people understand the things that will save humanity. Contact us about hearing what we have to say. Positive thoughts, inspiring ideas, and practical solutions to move your life forward on an individual and collective basis. I'll continue to speak, write, and be a voice of consciousness and reason until I take my last breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment